Matul Business Services undertakes to protect and respect your privacy and attaches great importance to protecting the confidentiality of any personal data that you provide to us. However, in order to provide you with services at the highest level, we must collect some personal information, such as your full name, age, e-mail address, phone number, credit card details that are required to process your order.
As a visitor or user of Matul Business Services, you have the right to know and understand how we deal with confidential information before you provide us with any personal details.
This policy describes the basics of how we handle personal information and details, and is valid for the website matulbs.com. Using the services of Matul Business Services, you hereby agree that your personal data shall be used in accordance with this policy.
What kind of information is collected?
Information that is collected when you interact with Matul Business Services is divided into two categories:
- Personal information includes personal information that you provide when you sign up at our website or in applications, order a service, fill out a form, participate in a contest or provide your email address.
- Non-personal information gathered through technical means. It includes tracking information collected by us or third parties.
The personal information you provide to us:
- Registration information. To register with Matul Business Services, certain personal information may be required, including a unique email address, telephone number and demographic information (age, sex).
- Billing and credit card information. To make payments through Matul Business Services, we collect and store the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card details and other payment information. This information will be transmitted only to those third parties that are involved in the transaction.
Examples of such a procedure include the execution of orders and credit card payment processing.
Content created by users and public activities (including comments, feedback and voting). We offer to participate in public activities at matulbs.com and other digital assets of Matul Business Services. “Public activity” is any actions you take at matulbs.com that are intended to be visible to other users, including comments, recommendations, reviews, ratings, voting or any other things that you submit.
Any information you disclose during your public activity, such as your user name or ID, or any image or photo, becomes public, and can be used by Matul Business Services online or offline for promotional or commercial purposes in any media. If you decide to participate in public activities, you should know that any personal information that you provide can be read and saved by other users. We are not responsible for the personal information that you provide during your public activities, and we are not responsible for the publication, removal or editing of any of your public materials.
Public activity can be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and other distribution formats. As a result, your public activity may appear at other websites, blogs, or feeds. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for any personal information that you decide to share through your public activities, and you agree that such an exchange will be treated as committed by you, and not by Matul Business Services.
- *Contests and special offers. Matul Business Services collects personal information about you when you participate in lotteries, contests or special offers. We will notify you accordingly if this information is also collected by a third party other than Matul Business Services. If you do not want to share any personal information, you should not participate in contests, competitions or special offers.
- User surveys and market research. Matul Business Services can collect personal information about you during voluntary surveys conducted with the help of Matul Business Services. Data can be collected through Matul Business Services, by phone or email. The information you provide may be passed on to third parties, but only to advertisers and partners, unless we notify you otherwise during the collection of information.
- Conferences and public events. We often receive information about visitors to our public events from the registration lists. We can share this information with event sponsors or advertising sponsors, in which case we will notify you about it during the information gathering.
Non-personal information collected using technical means
We use various Internet technologies to manage Matul Business Services and monitor user activity. The non-personal information that we collect using these technologies can be combined with your other details.
- Device Information. We may collect non-personal information about a computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access Matul Business Services, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device IDs, browser type, browser language, and other transaction details.
- Analytics, log files and browsing history. Like most websites, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information can include IP addresses (a region or common place from where a computer or mobile device accesses the Internet), the type of browser, operating system and other information about using Matul Business Services, including the history of the pages you viewed.
We can combine the information automatically collected from the log files, with other details that we collect about you. We do this in order to improve the services that we provide to you (including individual recommendations, advertising and display of currency), to improve marketing and to track access and use of Matul Business Services website from different devices.
We use the services of third parties who provide us with information, reports and analysis of how our visitors use the website of Matul Business Services. They can independently capture the type of device and operating system that you use, general information about the location, and events that occur in our applications, for example, how often you use our applications.
How we use the information we collect about you
- Provision of services that you request. We use the information we collect about you to improve your experience with Matul Business Services and provide the services you need, such as sending newsletters and providing the opportunity to use paid services, taking part in surveys, competitions and leaving messages on our platforms. We use your personal information first to complete and administer the service provision process.
- Customer Service. Sharing details with our customer support staff allows us to respond when you need us – including helping you find the right solution to your problem and respond to inquiries related to your order.
- Adjusting your experience with Matul Business Services. We use the information we collect, in order to target advertising to the most relevant audience. We also use this information to customize certain functions of Matul Business Services, to improve your experience with Matul Business Services, depending on the type of device.
- Relevant advertising . We can use demographic information and information about your preferences to show the most relevant advertising to users of Matul Business Services. This means that users see ads that are likely to interest them, and advertisers send their messages to people who are likely to notice them. This improves both the experience of the viewer and the effectiveness of the ads.
- Newsletter. Matul Business Services periodically sends you an e-mail newsletter or an advertising newsletter about the services provided by our company.
- Statistical analysis. We conduct statistical, demographic and marketing analyzes of users of Matul Business Services services and the patterns of their behavior in order to improve our services. We use this information for analysis purposes in order to improve our relations with customers.
- Customer feedback. We can use your contact information to ask you to fill out a short questionnaire about your experience with Matul Business Services. The survey results will be used to improve the services that we and our partners provide to all our customers.
- Market research. We sometimes ask our customers to participate in the market research. Any additional personal data that you provide to us in the process of market research will be used only with your consent.
- Identification and prevention of fraud. We can use personal information to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or undesirable activities.
With whom can we share the information we collect?
- With the employees of Matul Business Services. If you are a registered user of Matul Business Services, we will not sell, temporarily transfer, share or permit third parties to use your email address without your permission. Our company can be sold, bought, or merged in the future or it can become partners with other companies or businesses. In such cases, we can include your information in the list of transferred assets.
- With service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including processing of billing information, displaying ads, delivering, distributing emails, processing lists and analytics, or managing stocks. Companies providing these services are prohibited from using personal information in all cases that are not relevant to the services of Matul Business Services. They can not share, resell or use data for their marketing purposes.
- Shareing information with authorities. We can share your personal information with state or investigative bodies, if the law obliges us to do so. Such requirements include court orders, subpoenas and orders arising from legal processes and criminal investigations. We may also disclose your personal data if it is strictly necessary to prevent or detect criminal acts.
What is our e-newsletter policy?
We will not send you marketing messages if you unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can refuse to receive messages from us by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button located at the bottom of each email, and following further instructions. We will not share, sell, rent, exchange or permit third parties to use your e-mail address for commercial purposes without your permission. If you believe that you received a letter from us in error, please contact support: email@example.com.
Newsletters. Matul Business Services will sometimes send you newsletters. If you no longer want to receive certain emails, click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email and follow the instructions.
Email polls. We can invite you to participate in a user survey asking you to rate the work of matulbs.com and our services. User surveys help us improve Matul Business Services, and we will not share any information that was collected during this survey.
Email messages from you. If you send us an email, we will use your email address to answer your question or comment.
Security of your personal information
According to the data protection laws, we comply with the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and abuse of personal information of our users.
We use the appropriate business systems and procedures to ensure the protection of personal information provided to us. For security reasons, we also use technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal information stored on our servers. Access to personal user information is only allowed to authorized personnel.
Access to your personal information
While we are working to protect your personal information, we also strive to provide you with the tools to further independently manage the privacy and security of your information.
We respect your decision to transfer personal information to our disposal and we are committed to providing you with the following opportunities:
- You can contact Matul Business Services at any time in order to change, correct or delete your personal information that we store. Please note that if you share any information with other users, for example through the social network channels of Matul Business Services, the information may remain visible even after it is removed from your account.
- You can at any time withdraw or change your consent to the collection and processing of information by Matul Business Services. You can do this by changing your account settings.
- Account settings allow you to link your Matul Business Services account with social networks (for example, Facebook or Twitter).
- You can close your account through account settings. If you close your account, we will deactivate it and remove your account information within 30 days from the time you closed your account. However, we can store archival copies of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of law or for legitimate business purposes. Please note that if you share any information with other users, for example through the social network channels of Matul Business Services, the information may remain visible even after you close your account.
- You can at any time refuse to receive marketing messages from us. You can do this using your account settings or clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of any marketing e-mail, or by contacting customer support. After you do this, we will update your profile to make sure that in the future you will not receive news or promotional newsletters. Please note that updating the information in our system may take several days, and you may receive several more messages from us until we process your request.
- At any time, you can request a copy of your personal data that we store. If you want to do this, please contact our customer service and they will help you. We do not charge any fees for this service, but before we provide any information, we may need to ask additional questions to confirm your identity.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us. If you want to send a request for access to your personal data, please contact Matul Business Services by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy